Google's 2014 Youtube Rewind was released on Tuesday showcasing videos most watched in Kenya.
'Open your eyes' a video by Safaricom Foundation aimed at empowering 300000 Kenyans scooped the first position. Coca Cola's FIFA World Cup anthem (Africa Version) took second. Makri ya Injili an investigative piece by KTN was 4th with Larry Madowo's interview with socialite Vera Sidika on the Trend show coming in fifth.
In the Music category, Sauti Sol's 'Nishike' music video was number one, while Willy Paul's 'Tam Tam' Remix featuring Size 8 was number two. Third position went to Sauti Sol 'Sura Yako' video.
Here are the lists:
Top 10 Music Videos
- Sauti Sol ~ Nishike
- Willy Paul Feat Size 8 ~ Tam Tam (Remix)
- Sauti Sol ~ Sura Yako
- Elani ~ Kookoo
- Jaguar ~ Kioo
- Bahati ~ Barua
- Elani ~ Milele
- Sanaipei ~ Mfaleme wa mapenzi
- Willy Paul & Gloria Muliro ~ Kitanzi
- Victoria KImani ~ Prokoto
Top 10 Videos
- Open your eyes
- The World is Ours (Africa Anthem) Coca-Cola's 2014 FIFA World Cup Anthem
- Coca-Cola Fans United
- Makri ya Injili
- Barclays Africa | What does to Prosper mean to you?
- #theTrend: Socialite Vera Sidika's new look
- Airtel TRACE Star
- My Bukusu Darling: Asian lady defies parents and strict traditions for love found in a Bukusu man
- First lady runs into Uhuru’s arms
- Mwanaharakati asimulia yaliyotendeka Raila akiwa ng’ambo